Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Dorm Food

This is a quick post to go with a quick recipe. I visited a college student friend this evening. We were discussing the blog and he offered me a recipe. Here it is:

1 box of cake mix
12 ozs of soda
Mix, put in a greased 13 by 8 pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 mins (less if you want it less cakelike and more pudding like)
Cool
Serve by itself, or with ice cream or whipped cream.

I stopped on the way home, spent $4 at a convenience store and bought a Devil's food cake mix and black cherry soda. 35 min after I got home, I had finished baking the cake. 15 min later, while still warm, I served it.

Serves 12; each serving cost 35 cents and was 195 calories.

My friend likes the combination of Sprite and yellow cake mix.

THANKS, E!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, how about cup noodles?
    I found many different flavors here
    yummiexpress.freetzi.com

    ReplyDelete